Serenity Home Health Care & Rehab – Ann Arbor, Michigan
Benefits of companion care for people you love – Serenity Home Health & Rehab
As adults age, it can be a normal occurrence for your loved ones to feel lonely or isolated due to grown children moving away or spouses and/or friends passing. However, because of our companion care of seniors your loved one can still live at home without feeling isolated or lonely. Companion care not only includes help with daily activities around the home but also provides another layer of care by focusing on companionship, conversation and intellectual stimulation. We offer free consultations, contact us now (734) 677-4844
Top 10 Benefits!
- Increased socialization and companionship for seniors who may be isolated or lonely.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Medication reminders and monitoring of overall health and well-being.
- Assistance with transportation and errands.
- Help with meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- Engagement in stimulating activities and exercises to promote physical and cognitive function.
- Peace of mind for family members and caregivers who may not be able to provide daily care.
- Reduced risk of falls and accidents in the home.
- Support for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Cost-effective alternative to assisted living or nursing home care.