The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor was established to encourage senior adults to continue their learning long after formal schooling is done. The Institute’s popular programs help mature adults to rediscover the piquancy of learning — the joy of discovery and feelings of accomplishment that are unencumbered by tests, grades, or drills. Learn more in link here:> https://www.olli-umich.org
- Benefits of Staying Active As You Get Older: Quick Tips
- Why the Holidays Can Be Hard for Seniors
- Top 5 Fall Season Checklist to keep seniors safe.
- FREE Senior online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. AARP Virtual Community Center.
- The Healing Power of Friendship Grows With Age
- Home Safety Tips For Older Adults
- Socially Active Seniors Do Better
- Best Ways for Dementia Caregivers to Handle a Loved One’s Memory Loss
- Tips on Protect Your Skin from the Sun
- Senior Learning over 50 in Washtenaw County.