The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor was established to encourage senior adults to continue their learning long after formal schooling is done. The Institute’s popular programs help mature adults to rediscover the piquancy of learning — the joy of discovery and feelings of accomplishment that are unencumbered by tests, grades, or drills. Learn more in link here:> https://www.olli-umich.org
- A Guide to Finding Quality Healthcare Services for Your Loved Ones
- 🏡🌿 Home Health Hub: Stay Hydrated, Stay Healthy! 🌞💧
- 5 signs in helping people recognize Alzheimer’s disease and its early signs
- Four types of caregivers:
- 5 top ways to stay cool in hot weather
- Why is it so important to hire a company that believes in empathy and compassion with home health aides?
- Can Home Health Aides help with keeping seniors independent?
- There are several benefits of going through a home health agency instead of a hospital, including:
- 10 Top Benefits of Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s Communication Tips