Our main objective is to provide a higher quality of life for you, your family and loved ones. Each patient’s situation is different and that is why we provide a wide array of services to promote the best standard of living as possible. Our services include:
- High-tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- Wound care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Teaching of family care techniques
We are dedicated to assisting individuals and their families who require companionship, house keeping,personal care and/or transportation services to live safely in their home. We recognize the challenges and complexities faced in these situations. Serenity has solutions to meet your every need, whether you require 24 hours a day or a three hour visit once a week.
- Some of the services we provide include the following:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance
- Hygiene and personal care
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Companionship In-home/facility
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injury care
- Skin Care
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Range of motion exercises
- Transferring (gait belt, hoyer lift, stand by)
- Record food and fluid intake/output
Respite Care Services
Caring for a loved one can be a challenging task. It is important that you take a few hours (or even a weekend) to revitalize yourself and be ready to meet the demands of being a caregiver. Serenity’s Respite Program gives you time to take a break and do those activities you enjoy while knowing that your loved one is safe and well cared for. Our Respite program consists of a wide variety of services, such as:
- Meal preparation
- Household chores
- Pet care
- Diversional activities
Companion Care for Seniors
Unfortunately, as adults age, it can be a normal occurrence for your loved ones to feel lonely or isolated due to grown children moving away or spouses and/or friends passing. However, because of our companion care of seniors your loved one can still live at home without feeling isolated or lonely. Companion care not only includes help with daily activities around the home but also provides another layer of care by focusing on companionship, conversation and intellectual stimulation. Specifically, these services include:
- Social care: In-home care focused on providing meaningful companionship to elders with limited social contact due to health problems.
- Preventative care: Our caregivers work to identify and remove potential fall hazards to help prevent the possibility of hospital admission.
- Diversional activities: We can also assist in creating environments for your loved one to engage in activities that stimulate the mind and distract from the challenges of day to day living.
- Transportation: To and from appointments and for other activities as requested.
24 Hour Home Care
Finding the right care can greatly diminish stress and tension even in the most difficult situations. No matter if your loved one needs a few days or as much as several years, we offer personalized, 24/7 care in order for you and your loved one to feel safe, secure and comfortable at all times.
Care for Veterans
It is our honor to care for our nation’s heroes. We take tremendous pride in serving those who have served us. You can learn more about our commitment to our Veterans and available VA Programs here.
Schedule Your Free In-Home Assessment Today
Serenity Home Care & Rehab
CONTACT US: Call 734.677.4844 or use the form on this page to start the process of our initial assessment.
DETERMINE DATE: Serenity’s administration team will contact you to schedule your initial assessment.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT: A Serenity professional will conduct the initial assessment in the comfort of your home where they will develop a care plan for you.
FINALIZE AGREEMENT: We will then finalize our partnership with a contract, obtaining billing information and develop a schedule that fit your needs.
CHOOSE YOUR CAREGIVER: We will provide you care giver options, you make the right choice for you and your loved one.
ONGOING COMMUNICATION: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year if you need us we are here. Let us know how we best can communicate with you.